PHOODIE is again in the home and at this time she is sharing her extremely well-liked and intensely yummy Honeycomb Rocky Highway Slice.
To say it’s scrumptious is nearly offensive. It’s heaven on a plate and made with Crunchie Bars, Marshmallows, Caramel Popcorn to call just a few.
Honeycomb Rocky Highway Slice Components
- eight x 50g (1.7oz ea) Crunchie bars – roughly chopped
- 280g (10oz) white marshmallows
- 250g (9oz) Arnott’s Scotch Finger biscuits – roughly chopped
- 200g (7oz) Caramel Popcorn – crumbled
- 400g (14oz) Cadbury Crunchie: Block Chocolate – melted
- 700g (14oz) Cadbury Milk Chocolate – melted
- 2 x 50g(1.7oz ea) bars chopped roughly to prime the rocky highway
(To make a big tray’s price – Phoodies tray is 27cm x 40cm. If you wish to make much less, you possibly can simply make 1/2 this recipe in a smaller tray)
Honeycomb Rocky Highway Bars Directions
1) Place the eight chopped Crunchies in a bowl with the marshmallows, chopped Scotch Fingers and Crumbled Caramel popcorn. Combine nicely.
2) In a microwave (in 10-second bursts) soften the 400g (14 oz) Crunchie Block Chocolate and the 700g (25 Oz) of Milk Chocolate.
Stir in between, each 10 seconds, and ensure to not burn.
3) Pour the melted chocolate over the Crunchie combine and stir nicely.
4) Switch to your baking paper lined tray and prime with 2 x chopped Crunchie bars. Set in fridge.
Retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 10 days.
Extra Phoodie Recipes To Strive
- Emerald Metropolis Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Toblerone Three Ingredient Mousse
Remember to Observe Phoodie on Fb.